Onkyo HF Player
Size: 19.17 MB | Version: 2.0.3 | File Type: APK | System: Android 2.3 or higher
Get greater control of how music sounds on your Android device with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalization with zero loss in audio quality. Create and save your own EQ presets or select an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD at no extra charge.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
Features of Onkyo HF Player apps :
– High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
– Automatic upsampling function
– Crossfade playback option
– Album artwork and song lyric display
– Repeat function (songs within a list)
– Resume Playback Function
– Shuffle function (within a list)
– Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
– Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
– Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
– Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
Features of Onkyo HF Player mod :
– All Unlimited
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!