LocalCast for Chromecast
Size: 16.45 MB | Version: 10.2.2.0 | File Type: APK | System: Android 2.3 or higher
LocalCast is the number one casting solution on Android with over 5,000,000 users!
Send videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, other apps, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, SmartTVs, Roku, Nexus Player, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and other SmartTVs, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One or other DLNA Devices.
Features of LocalCast for Chromecast apps :
– Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
– NAS: SMB access
– Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration
– Be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of format/codecs.
– It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs.
– If something doesn’t work, please visit the FAQ (english only right now): www.localcast-app.com/faq
– Rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the “Now playing” screen, touch the
button with the four arrows.
– Use the Opensubtitles.org integration
– Touch a subtitle file after you started a video
– Subtitles in the same folder are added automatically.
– You can set a subtitle folder which will be searched.
– Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
– Subtitle encoding in the settings: e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
– Some DLNA servers add information about subtitles, some don’t.
Features of LocalCast for Chromecast mod :
– All Unlocked
– Advertise Removed
Install Instructions :
* You visited this site on mobile ?
1. Download the Apk file on mobile.
2. Install and run it.
3. That’s it,Enjoy!
* You visited this site on desktop or laptop ?
1. Download the Apk file on Pc.
2. Transfer Apk file from PC to your Android Phone (Via USB , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi).
3. Install and run it.
4. That’s it,Enjoy!